An edifice of classical beauty in eclectic style was built in 1906 by dr Stevan Kronić, a landowner and a lawyer from Sombor. Since they had got themselves in financial troubles, the successors sold the Palace in 1938 to a pharmacist dr Djordje Antić, who „gave“ the Palace to the authorities after the War. Today, the Trade Court of Sombor is seated in the Palace.